My Hidden Folder Pro App To Hide Files In iPhone And ipad

My Hidden Folder lets you hide your photos, videos, contacts and notes from other people. My Hidden Folder Pro has the most advanced security technique and a camouflaged app icon that no one will notice.


My Hidden Folder Pro Features :

1. The app icon pretends to be a folder icon, which is hard to notice.
2. Hide your photos/videos/contacts/notes/etc.
3. Set two passwords real and fake. If you enter real password, you see all your secret files, and if you enter the fake password, you'll enter a different environment where you have another set of files. And if you enter neither the real or the fake password, you can't enter the app.
4. Catch intruder with photo and GPS location.

My Hidden Folder Pro App To Hide Files In iPhone And ipad My Hidden Folder Pro App To Hide Files In iPhone And ipad Reviewed by admin on 12:13 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.